Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Fall family session at the park in OK.

Last post filled with Cate pictures for a while, promise. My sister, brother-in-law, Cate, and I went a local park {the same one we went to last year for a photo session} for some pictures.

I have to admit, it was a totally different experience this year now that she can walk and run! Here are a few of the favs…

IMG_7453b

IMG_7515c

IMG_7462b

IMG_7644c

IMG_7558b

IMG_7542c

IMG_7651b

So she’s changed a little since the last photo session when she was just 7 months.  I wanted to do the same pose that my sister & I did last year. We got it almost right – just backwards! ;) Check out the changes…

2011

IMG_7578c

2010

image

Love these girlies. {So much.} And so thankful they’re in my life!

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...