Monday, November 21, 2011

Champions.

Just had to give a shout out to my college volleyball team…Wittenberg University won the National Championship for Division III Volleyball yesterday, and I’m so happy for them all!

image

This was a goal we sought for every day of four straight years, and unfortunately, we made it to the final four three years in a row and lost. It was so fun to watch the girls, knowing exactly how they were feeling on that court, at that net, listening to the crowd, feeling the adrenalin, loving the pressure. And to watch them finally accomplish a goal that’s been in place for so many years was just spectacular.

p619680481-3

So much sacrifice. So much sweat. So much heart.  Finally a National Championship. :)

I’m full of Tiger Pride!

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...