Monday, November 4, 2013

Wilson family photos year two.

Last year, I took a few photos for the Wilson Family...

IMG_2300b

I was honored when they asked to do a repeat session this year. I don’t get to do many photos sessions lately with my work schedule. I’m not a professional photographer by any means, but I love taking pictures for friends outdoors. It was a real treat to get outside in the beautiful Fall weather with this family.

One year older, the boys were a bit more energetic, so I have quite a few silly outtakes with some hilarious expressions, but I think we managed to capture a few “normal” smiles from the bunch.

IMG_7765c

IMG_7757d

IMG_7930b

When Eugene saw the picture below, he told me the tree looked fake. It’s real – I promise. Pinterest has it wrong; God does the best ombre!

IMG_7772b 8x10

IMG_7749c-tile

IMG_7787b

I love how much fun he had throwing the leaves!

IMG_7909-horz

IMG_7815c

IMG_7854b

We tried for a leaf pic with all three kiddos, but she was the only one cooperating. She was so content just hanging out on her belly!

IMG_7888b

The Wilson’s are actually adding to their family. I’m looking forward to seeing the changes from these photos to next year’s with a family of 6. :)

IMG_7806c 8x10

IMG_7926b

IMG_7799b

I figured this one would be appropriate to end with since it pretty much sums up life for us young parents. Kids running in every direction, and all we can do to keep sane is smile at each other and soak in the moment. I hope you enjoy your photos, Wilson family!

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...