Friday, January 31, 2014

And therefore I have hope.

My mom decided to begin picking a passage out of the Bible and memorizing one each week. I asked if I could join along, so the past two weeks we’ve been challenging ourselves together. I thought it might be nice to share each week’s passage on my blog – for others to join along or just so I can look back at all the passages we picked.

Here’s the first week, my mom’s pick:

Lamentations 3

I especially liked that before it says His mercies are new every morning {the part I’ve always remembered and heard repeated}, it says that His mercies never come to an end. Not only does God give us new mercies each morning, but they never come to an end! I just picture blessing upon blessing multiplied each day as new ones begin with the sunrise. The Lord is my portion, and I will hope in Him.<3

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...